Monday, June 25, 2012

Rage Of Bahamut Battle


Rage Of Bahamut Battle
Rage Of Bahamut Battle
battle is a conceptual component in the hierarchy of combat in warfare between two or more forces, or combatants In a battle, each combatant will seek to defeat the others. The main strategy in this rage of Bahamut is how we battle in the levels .The more we battle the more we defeat other player . In this rage of bahamut the we should use our cleverness and timing
For Example, whenever I try to batte someone choosing by treasure possessed and selecting a treasure+, I keep getting the same 10 people in my battle list. Now when I click those people to start battle, it says “Your opponent has no more Treasure or their Treasure is unavailable(due to a complete set, etc) Please select another Treasure. The problem being, I can never fight people with the desired treasure because the battlelist  wont refresh. There have to be lots of other people having those treasure+ but I cant see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts